Sharpe Valuation Solutions, LLC
Copyright © Sharpe Valuation Solutions, LLC. All rights reserved.
Why Choose Sharpe?
Why Choose "Sharpe Valuation Solutions"? Ask yourself these questions:
1) Have you ever called tried calling an appraiser all day and not received a response?
2) Unable to receive a timely response from the appraiser on additional information requested from the Underwriter?
3) Quality of the appraisal product costing you time and money?
4) Looking for ways to tighten your belt and need a competitive edge?
5) Have you needed an appraisal in a unfamiliar market area?
6) Still using the fax or telephone to order your appraisals?
7) Not receiving timely updates on your assignments?
8) Have a mixed use property or commercial appraisal and no one to call?
9) Your regular person can't handle spikes in volumes?
10) How do you know this person is qualified?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, than Sharpe Valuation Solutions is your real estate appraisal resource. Our staff is a available from Monday to Friday from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM (EST).
Our staff is dedicated, friendly and professional. We manage all communications with the appraiser, allowing you and your staff to focus on other loan processing matters. We provide our appraisers with volume and this allows us to better negotiate pricing which is passed on directly to you. If an appraiser does not meet our quality and time service standards they will be removed from our roster. Our on-line processing center is available 365 days of a year 24/7 with "real time" status. This is a secured site which allows you to place your orders, receive status, delivery of the hardcopy and invoice, directly on your desktop. You may print your appraisal and invoice as many times as you need within a 60 day period.
We have an in-house review staff that is responsible for reviewing the appraisal before it arrives to your office, reducing the additional conditions placed by underwriters.
An appraiser must meet our roster standards, experience level and be a dedicated professional. We assign our appraisal assignments by an appraiser's geographic competency in a specific market area.We have many appraisers in a given market so managing volume peaks is never a problem.
We specialize in residential and commercial appraisals throughout the United States. We have over 20 years of appraisal industry experience and building lasting professional relationships. Let these relationships go to work for you!